The material on the Website is copyright © 2018 Bhatele.
By using the Website and in consideration of us providing you with access to the Materials on the Website, you (‘You’ and ‘User’) agree to the following terms and conditions of use (‘Terms and Conditions of Use’):
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- Use of Bhatele Website and Materials
- The information, graphics, Materials, content and all works (‘Materials’) are intended to summarise our products and services and general matters of interest to existing and potential clients.
- The Internet is not a secure medium and communications to and from the Website may be intercepted or altered in transit. We do not warrant that the Website is free from anything which may damage any computer which accesses the website or data on such computer.
- Restrictions on Use
- The Website and the information and facilities contained on the Website must not be used in any unlawful way, or for any illegal purpose, or in any manner that infringes the rights of Bhatele.
- In addition, you must not:
- data mine or conduct automated searches on the Website or the content on the Website, whether through the use of additional software or otherwise;
- incorporate any of the content on the Website or the Materials, including advertising or promotional material;
- create links from the Website to any other website on the Internet, or frame or mirror the Website without our prior written consent;
- tamper with, hinder the operation of, or make unauthorised modifications to the Website or any content on the Website;
- knowingly transmit any virus, worm or other disabling feature to or via the Website;
- use the Website or any facilities available on the Website for any activities, or transmit to or via the Website any information or material which:
- breach any laws or regulations;
- breach these Terms and Conditions of Use;
- infringe a third party’s rights (including intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or their trade secrets);
- are inappropriate, offensive, obscene, threatening, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic, defamatory or confidential;
- are false or misleading;
- are discriminatory in breach of State or Commonwealth anti-discrimination legislation; or
- identify a person or which can be used to identify a person (including any copy, photos or other pictorial representations) unless you have obtained that person’s authority; or
- attempt to do, or permit another person to do, any of the above acts.
- You access the Website at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction and these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Intellectual Property
- You may download and print information on the Website for your own use. Apart from this, You must not use, reproduce, communicate, publish, or distribute any of the content on the Website, unless this constitutes a fair dealing for the purposes of the applicable Copyright Act. In particular, you must not reproduce or use any of the information on the Website for commercial gain.
- Copyright in Materials on the Website
- Unless otherwise indicated, Bhatele reserve all copyright in the content and design of the Website and the Materials.
- Bhatele reserves all other rights in the Materials and the Website.